Commodore Nova!...the proto-trans drive is complete.

  • starbirth_inseer
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 1, 2002
      ...Liquid Sky, i await your arrival. hail me on frequency
      0001010010101010011 when you enter the Karnath system. use full
      encryption. i will be waiting for you at Kansas Station when you
      arrive.
    • bri_aitsya
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 3, 2002
        <to those on board, not transmitted> Sheesh, all this secrecy &
        encryption! The ship's as ready as she'll ever be to take off for
        Karnath. I'll have the navcomputer plot the course. At your
        _leisure_, Commodore Nova, we'll depart.

        <transmitted back on specified frequency, no encryption> Please stand
        by.

        <to those on board, not transmitted> [Snickering.]
      • mig_nova
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 4, 2002
          Good work, Bri'. All hands report to the Command Deck for a short
          debriefing, then we will head out.
          -Nova, ova'
        • joseph09free
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 4, 2002