in the GRID...

  • michael <churchof1000@hotmail.com>
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2003
      ...STATIC fills the sector! the three shadowforms are hit with SURGE
      AND FUSE! 9 MENACES appear, humanoid forms apparently made of perfect
      blackness with dangerous looking talons. they begin to close in...
    • Bri-aitsya <bri_aitsya@yahoo.com>
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 2, 2003
        [As Raptor:] Oh sh*t...
        [calls up Shaodow bolt 2 & shadow armor, ready to scrap]
        Was this part of your plan, Starbirth?
      • Starbirth <joinfutureworlds@hotmail.com>
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 4, 2003
          negative. this is/was not part of my plan. however, i AM fully
          prepared!
        • Bri-aitsya <bri_aitsya@yahoo.com>
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 4, 2003
            [as Raptor:] Great, just let me & Omega/ Joe know what you need us to
            do...