Re: New poll for escapevelocity2503

  • Joseph Freeborn (Loki 09 assassin androi
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 1, 2003
      Relevance?
      --- In escapevelocity2503@yahoogroups.com,
      escapevelocity2503@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      > escapevelocity2503 group:
      >
      > Help my new band select a logo! Go to
      > the files section, Future Alien Angel
      > folder. In there you'll see a .jpg file
      > called logo choices. Pick your favorite
      > from the 3 choices and enter your vote!
      >
      > o logo #1 starburst
      > o logo #2 circle
      > o logo#3 futuristic font on gray

      id=11007265

      > web site listed above.
      >
      > Thanks!
    • michael <churchof1000@hotmail.com>
      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 2, 2003
        It is plenty relevant. In fact I have started a folder of my original
        art (& music) for the electronic music project i have started. This
        is MY group after all. There isn't anywhere else i can post these
        kind of files for free where people can view/download them. Yahoo
        briefcase USED to allow file sharing, but now that service is only
        available to paying subscribers. I found this out when i sent a local
        dj a link to an .mp3 i had put in my churchof1000 briefcase, only to
        find that when i logged in as mig_nova the file didn't appear. The
        music is futuristic in its appeal, as is the associated artwork. If
        you still have a problem with my artwork being irrelevant, perhaps
        you should start your own yahoo group. That Vector Fields chasis must
        be suffering from some broken code or something...
      • escapevelocity2503@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 11 , Jun 30, 2004
          escapevelocity2503 group:

          How's the story so far?

          o *YAWN!*, I'm leaving.
          o Sucks. You guys are full of yourselves.
          o Ehhh...
          o Not bad.
          o Pretty cool.
          o Could be better.