Re: message to bri'aitsya left in secure datastream bubble0100101***********

  • Starbirth
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 2, 2002
      although your assistance/support would be most welcome, your escape
      would be a considerable risk. if you were caught, it is certain that
      your situation/detention would be extended or worse. so, while i
      acknowledge your expertise/understanding of tangential travel/lore
      and fully expect it would be helpful, the decision must be yours.
      what i will say from personal experience is that there are ways to
      disappear/go unseen/unnoticed, should you decide to "disappear".
      i will check the datastream bubble one final time in 12 hours. after
      that, the Area51 will depart.
    • Bri-aitsya
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 2, 2002
        {reply to Starbirth, full fractile encryption:} Stand by... you will
        hear from me shortly. Please transmit the current co-ordinates of the
        Area 51.
        -Bri' out. {End transmission}
      • Starbirth
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 2, 2002
          with The Cap'ns approval/discretion, coordinates of the Area51 have
          been relayed to a new secure datastream bubble under full
          encryp0010100100100l
        • Bri-aitsya
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 2, 2002
            {Reply to Starbirth, encrypted:} Acknowledged. Stand by.

            [N.B.- churchof1000: I will enact the plan discussed when last we met
            face-to-face.]