Poll results for escapevelocity2503

  • escapevelocity2503@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 1, 2002
      The following escapevelocity2503 poll is now closed. Here are the
      final results:

      POLL QUESTION: Are you pumped up for EV2503's upcoming
      download, "The Electronomicon-
      Complete"? Where will you download it
      from?

      CHOICES AND RESULTS
      - I am SOO pumped. I'll grab it from here., 3 votes, 75.00%
      - I am SOO pumped. I'll grab it from Tequila Starrise., 0 votes, 0.00%
      - Only if it's cool/ useful., 0 votes, 0.00%
      - I'll think about it. Maybe., 1 votes, 25.00%
      - Ehh, no., 0 votes, 0.00%
      - No way, no how, no whatsoever., 0 votes, 0.00%

      INDIVIDUAL VOTES
      - I am SOO pumped. I'll grab it from here.
      - mig_nova@...
      - bri_aitsya@...
      - mesch09@...
      - I am SOO pumped. I'll grab it from Tequila Starrise.
      - Only if it's cool/ useful.
      - I'll think about it. Maybe.
      - joseph09free@...
      - Ehh, no.
      - No way, no how, no whatsoever.

      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/escapevelocity2503

      http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/
    • escapevelocity2503@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 13 , Oct 31, 2002
        The following escapevelocity2503 poll is now closed. Here are the
        final results:

        POLL QUESTION: Electronomicon initial reaction:

        CHOICES AND RESULTS
        - Excellent!, 3 votes, 60.00%
        - Very good, 1 votes, 20.00%
        - Cool, 0 votes, 0.00%
        - So-so, 0 votes, 0.00%
        - Ok, 0 votes, 0.00%
        - Needs work, 0 votes, 0.00%
        - Terrible, 0 votes, 0.00%
        - Gods-awful, 0 votes, 0.00%
        - What a piece of sh*t, 0 votes, 0.00%
        - Huh?, 1 votes, 20.00%

        INDIVIDUAL VOTES
        - Excellent!
        - mig_nova@...
        - bri_aitsya@...
        - gabrielconnorgr@...
        - Very good
        - mesch09@...
        - Cool
        - So-so
        - Ok
        - Needs work
        - Terrible
        - Gods-awful
        - What a piece of sh*t
        - Huh?
        - joseph09free@...

        Message 3 of 13 , Aug 1, 2004
          The following escapevelocity2503 poll is now closed. Here are the
          final results:

          POLL QUESTION: How's the story so far?

          CHOICES AND RESULTS
          - *YAWN!*, I'm leaving., 0 votes, 0.00%
          - Sucks. You guys are full of yourselves., 0 votes, 0.00%
          - Ehhh... , 0 votes, 0.00%
          - Not bad., 0 votes, 0.00%
          - Pretty cool., 0 votes, 0.00%
          - Could be better., 0 votes, 0.00%
          - I'm just here for the files/photos., 0 votes, 0.00%
          - I'm into it, man..., 2 votes, 66.67%
          - Awesome., 0 votes, 0.00%
          - I wish I were a crewman on the LS2, 1 votes, 33.33%

          http://groups.yahoo.com/group/escapevelocity2503

          http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/
        • Bri-aitsya
          Message 4 of 13 , Aug 1, 2004
            Three people voted?
            *Sigh*
            -Bri'

            --- In escapevelocity2503@yahoogroups.com,
            escapevelocity2503@yahoogroups.com wrote:

            > The following escapevelocity2503 poll is now closed. Here are the
            > final results:
            >

            > POLL QUESTION: How's the story so far?
            >
            > CHOICES AND RESULTS
            > - *YAWN!*, I'm leaving., 0 votes, 0.00%
            > - Sucks. You guys are full of yourselves., 0 votes, 0.00%
            > - Ehhh... , 0 votes, 0.00%
            > - Not bad., 0 votes, 0.00%
            > - Pretty cool., 0 votes, 0.00%
            > - Could be better., 0 votes, 0.00%
            > - I'm just here for the files/photos., 0 votes, 0.00%
            > - I'm into it, man..., 2 votes, 66.67%
            > - Awesome., 0 votes, 0.00%
            > - I wish I were a crewman on the LS2, 1 votes, 33.33%
          • michael
            Message 5 of 13 , Aug 2, 2004
              My sentiments exactly. Maybe we don't have as many lurkers as we
              thought...
              Regardless, the roleplaying from our contributing members like Byron
              Cordel, Ttomolass, and Gavin Antilles has been dynamite. With their
              heores onboard, the group really is starting to take on a life of
              it's own. I appreciate everyone's input. Thanks to all!
            • Bri-aitsya
              Message 6 of 13 , Aug 3, 2004
                --- In escapevelocity2503@yahoogroups.com, "michael"
                <churchof1000@h...> wrote:
                > My sentiments exactly. Maybe we don't have as many lurkers as we
                > thought...
                > Regardless, the roleplaying from our contributing members like
                Byron
                > Cordel, Ttomolass, and Gavin Antilles has been dynamite. With their
                > heores onboard, the group really is starting to take on a life of
                > it's own. I appreciate everyone's input. Thanks to all!

                And with Ron and Ronaldo waiting in the wings, the R-P ought to
                skyrocket.
              • Byron Cordel
                Message 7 of 13 , Aug 6, 2004
                  I didnt even know there was a poll going on. Then again with my current
                  class load I haven't been able to keep track of much.

                  Message 8 of 13 , Aug 7, 2004
                    --- In escapevelocity2503@yahoogroups.com, Byron Cordel
                    <byroncordel@n...> wrote:
                    > I didnt even know there was a poll going on. Then again with my
                    current
                    > class load I haven't been able to keep track of much.

                    At least you're chiming in. Whenever a poll is created, a mesage is
                    generated announcing the poll's creation. It SHOULD appear even
                    in "Daily Digests". It's certainly on the message list, breaking
                    down the poll question & providing a link. ALL members have access
                    to participate, though only Moderators/ Owners can create them IIRC.
                    Files may be uploaded & pictures posted. No need for the Database
                    feature, as we have most of our "data" in files. We've talked (long
                    ago and off-line) about setting up a "live" chat session, but access
                    both physically and temporally was the stumbling block. We have
                    Links, of course, and a few Calander entries.

                    Keep your eyes peeled for the next poll!
                    -Bri'