Meanwhile aboard The Renfrew...

  • Starbirth
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 6, 2008
      Starbirth decided to forego any stop at Abal Relay Station. Thinking
      to herself:"every second I am delayed =infinite number of chances that
      Vector Fields would detect The Renfrew/me.
      So instead she continued on a course through the Nova Asteroid Belt
      directly toward Kixil Station. She must get The Renfrew close enough to
      connect to Kixil's datacore via the ship's comm without getting
      decimated by The Station's devastating array of gatling masers. "there
      is no room for error", she thought...