Re: Character Creation.

  • Matthew
    Message 1 of 7 , May 5, 2008
      Thanks, Marcus.

      Honestly, I felt it was time. Bri' went out with a bang, big-time,
      and it was a hero's demise. I kind of needed the time & space to get
      Bri' out of my head, as RP'ing a characer like that for so long, it
      was hard for me to wrap my brain around a new hero, much less another
      S*D storyline without hearkening back to those good times.

      Even though the story isn't as active as it was in its hey-day, like
      any other good, if not great, story, the characters continue on, as
      Mig (Mike) has been perioidically updating along the way.

      I hope someday to return to Alternity (or some other RPG) and put
      my/our stamp on it, but for now, it remains a cool and very fond
      memory.

      While you're here, feel free to peruse our contributions to the
      Alternity game (some of which was reprinted in the 'zine, "The Last
      Resort", which I allegedly am Editor-in-chief. You can find those on
      Alternityrpg.net without too terribly much difficulty. If you find
      something that you can use in your own on-line or table-top game
      (beyond giving us proper credit), drop a line and let us know how it
      worked out for you. We'd love to hear the feedback!

      --- In escapevelocity2503@yahoogroups.com, Marcus Wagner <isenax@...>
      wrote:

      > Thank you.  My condolances on your loss.  Seemed like a good game.

    • Marcus Wagner
      Message 2 of 7 , May 6, 2008
        Will do.  Thanks very much.  Glad it was such a great game.  *L*  I know what it feels like.  there have been characters in games that I've played for years.  they're always there, lutking in the background.  *L*