EV2503 material in LR5 layout progressing...

  • Matthew
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 8, 2006
      Howdy folks. Long time, no write. I know, I know... I've called in
      dead, blah, blah, blah.

      I wanted to highlight to all of you, the EV2503 fans who've tuned in
      that the feature that I write, Cook's Guide features a visit to Kixil
      Station by that elitist snob himself, Montgomery V. Cook IX. As such, a
      SIGNIFICANT amount of EV2503 material will be presented in that format.
      If you HAD TO HAVE LR4 for the Electronomicon, you DEFINATELY want to
      get your hands on LR5 when it's out.

      I can't tell you when, since that's not entirely up to me, but I can
      say it'll blow you away. Shawn R. Trudeau, the layout savior of LR4, is
      back at the helm doing even better, eye-popping layout than before. I,
      myself, have taken the reigns of power, and am committed to getting it
      out there.

      In addition to the usual Cook Write up, features include THE KAI
      SYSTEM, KIXIL STATION, LS3, THE KREEN/ (HUNTER)-KILLER!!!

      Stay tuned!
    • michael
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 25, 2006
        I can't wait.
        I really feel like this legitimizes what we have created, as far as
        being accepted as "cannon material" goes.

        Kudos to everyone involved for an amazing effort and for what is
        sure to be an amazing issue!

        --- In escapevelocity2503@yahoogroups.com, "Matthew"
        <meschman09@...> wrote:

        > Howdy folks. Long time, no write. I know, I know... I've called in
        > dead, blah, blah, blah.
        >
        > I wanted to highlight to all of you, the EV2503 fans who've tuned
        in
        > that the feature that I write, Cook's Guide features a visit to
        Kixil
        > Station by that elitist snob himself, Montgomery V. Cook IX. As
        such, a
        > SIGNIFICANT amount of EV2503 material will be presented in that
        format.
        > If you HAD TO HAVE LR4 for the Electronomicon, you DEFINATELY want
        > get your hands on LR5 when it's out.
        >
        > I can't tell you when, since that's not entirely up to me, but I
        can
        > say it'll blow you away. Shawn R. Trudeau, the layout savior of
        LR4, is
        > back at the helm doing even better, eye-popping layout than
        before. I,
        > myself, have taken the reigns of power, and am committed to
        getting it
        > out there.
        >
        > In addition to the usual Cook Write up, features include THE KAI
        > SYSTEM, KIXIL STATION, LS3, THE KREEN/ (HUNTER)-KILLER!!!
        >
        > Stay tuned!

      • Matthew
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 27, 2006
          It's here!

          Copy this URL to your addy for Hi-Rez (12.2MB .pdf):
          http://alternityrpg.net/resources.php?cat=rules&rid=1356&detail=1

          ...and this one for Lo-Rez (1.8 MB .pdf):
          http://alternityrpg.net/resources.php?cat=rules&rid=1355&detail=1

          36 of 83 pages of EV2503 goodness!

          Enjoy!