Attention all EV2503 members

  • Commodore Nova
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12 12:51 PM
      If there is anything from our Yahoo! group that you wish to preserve, I
      highly recommend that you download it sooner rather than later.

      The reason is that after some period of time without any activity,
      Yahoo! will delete this group.-I know this because they have tried to
      delete our "overflow" group, Escapevelocity2504, several times due to
      inactivity on the board.

      Once the group is gone (if that happens)please feel free to contact me
      at mig_nova@... if there are any files you seek, or just to say
      hello.

      Take care one and all.
      Nova, ova'