Re: Targ strikes back

  • Akren Garkos
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 2, 2005
      * OOC * GO Bri, kiss his ass! Damn Darkman! Down with the Darkman,
      death to the I'Krl & their External cronies! *muwahaha*
    • Matthew
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 4, 2005
        --- In escapevelocity2503@yahoogroups.com, "Akren Garkos"
        <akren_garkos@y...> wrote:

        > * OOC * GO Bri, kiss his ass! Damn Darkman! Down with the Darkman,
        > death to the I'Krl & their External cronies! *muwahaha*

        OOC: Um, did you read that? Bri' may be doing some things, but the
        gravity of his situation is very grave (pun intended)... Things aren't
        looking all that great for Bri' right now.
      • michael
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 4, 2005
          Bri'aitsya had used all the force of his will to call forth the
          ultimate denzien of destruction. He only hoped it would work; that
          his last effort was not in vain...

          ...As Bri'aitsya struggles to cling to life, his dimming eyes can
          see the horrific gate begin to open right before his eyes. Starting
          as a pinpoint of blackness it swells and assumes a circular form. It
          grows rapidly like flames burning a piece of paper from the center
          out. The insane piping reaches an earsplitting volume, drowning out
          all other sound.
          On the other side was a dark, tempestuous waterworld, swirling with
          rain and mist. Using his cyberoptics he could barely make out
          something massive shifting in the shadows and fog. Just then, in a
          flash of lightning he saw the horrible ancient CTHULHU, now awake
          and voracious after countless milennia asleep!

          Bri' was actually thankful he would not live to see what would
          happen next as Targ watched the formless gray void of their current
          reality begin to come apart...

          --- In escapevelocity2503@yahoogroups.com, "Matthew" <mesch09@n...>