Re: Lancer, Nashimura, and Starbirth

  • Starbirth
    Message 1 of 24 , Mar 2, 2005
      Starbirth and Nashimura stand there awkwardly, only half listening to
      Lancer. After he runs out of the room after Stu, Starbirth looks at
      Mr. Nashimura.
      "unfortunately, i must now advise that you delay your plans<>mission.
      when the time is right, i will assist you."

      Clearly annoyed, Mr. Nashimura responds, "Agreed. I will remain here
      at Kixil Station until that time, rather than return to Abal Relay
      Station."

      Starbirth nods, "very well. go now. i have work to which i must
      attend. i will be in touch."

      --- In escapevelocity2503@yahoogroups.com, "Sturhnak Meehn Abhal"
      <sturhnak@y...> wrote:

      > Jarrod gets into the hallway just in time to see the doors of the
      > lift close with Stu inside. It is safe to assume that Sturhnak must
      > be going down, since the only higher levels are in the gatling
      maser
      > tower...

    • mr. nashimura
      Message 2 of 24 , Mar 3, 2005
        Nashimura is insensed by the snubbing from Starbirth, but keeps his
        mouth shut. He knew she was far better to have as an ally.
        "I'll bide my time", Nashimura thought to himself, "the Master will
        have to wait."
        He smiled quietly to himself, then bowed slightly to Starbirth. But
        the abrasive Aleerin was paying him no attention. She was already
        across the room taking off her clingy jumpsuit and preparing to
        enter her M-tank. Nashimura didn't wait to see the end result and
        darted out the already open door. Once again, he kept to the shadows
        as he returned to Club Kixil.

        --- In escapevelocity2503@yahoogroups.com, "Starbirth"