Re: Catching up with Commodore Nova and Major Gavin Heltbrenner

  • Matthew
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2005
      Um... I thought Maj. Heltbrenner was in the holoprojection bay w/
      Ttomolos, after the meeting in Starbirth's quarters where Bri' was
      noticed to be missing. I played Gavin such that after the meeting
      was adjourned, he beat it out of Starbirth's quarters ASAP, and met
      up with Ttomolos in the Holoproj bay. As a possible "save", we could
      have this be en route to the holoproj...

      --- In escapevelocity2503@yahoogroups.com, "Commodore Nova"
      <mig_nova@y...> wrote:

      > The two warriors walk briskly practically marching into the lift.
      > Lagging behind Stu pauses for a moment, looking at the star he had
      > himself named: Kai. It hangs there in the distance, a pale bluish
      > dot surrounded by a dazzling wreath of nebula. Stu marvels for a
      > moment at it as he waits for the next elevator.
      > The doors go shut with the two Officers inside. Nova remarks to
      > Heltbrenner, "Who knows how long it will be until there is some
      > signal from Bri'...(playing down the fact that he's desperately
      > worried he continues)...Hell, he could be fine. Maybe THAT's why
      we
      > haven't got any signal. He CAN be mysterious; one hell of a guy-
      but
      > mysterious nevertheless. Maybe I should check in with Gavin
      > Antilles? He sent me a comm saying he wanted to meet in Club
      Kixil.
      > I should contact him now. Who knows when I'll get the chance to
      when
      > Bri's T.T. distress signal comes through. I know we can count on
      > Starbirth to stay on top of that."
      >
      > "Major, can you see to it that the Liquid Sky is properly equipped
      > for our imminent takeoff? We need guns, ammo, emergency medical
      > kits, rescue packs, guns, and ammmo. And power cells!"
    • Commodore Nova
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 2, 2005
        OOC: Right. This exchange took place after Mig and Gavin left
        Starbirth's room.
        Ttomolas would have left Starbirth's quarters a little bit AFTER
        that because he stayed behind to talk about his work on the
        application of the Transdrive as a weapon. So Ttomolas would have
        gotten to the holofacility only moments before Heltbrenner.
        The timing works out perfectly in fact.

        --- In escapevelocity2503@yahoogroups.com, "Matthew" <mesch09@n...>
        wrote:

        > Um... I thought Maj. Heltbrenner was in the holoprojection bay w/
        > Ttomolos, after the meeting in Starbirth's quarters where Bri' was
        > noticed to be missing. I played Gavin such that after the meeting
        > was adjourned, he beat it out of Starbirth's quarters ASAP, and
        met
        > up with Ttomolos in the Holoproj bay. As a possible "save", we
        could
        > have this be en route to the holoproj...
        >
        > --- In escapevelocity2503@yahoogroups.com, "Commodore Nova"
        > <mig_nova@y...> wrote:
        > >
        > > The two warriors walk briskly practically marching into the
        lift.
        > > Lagging behind Stu pauses for a moment, looking at the star he
        had
        > > himself named: Kai. It hangs there in the distance, a pale
        bluish
        > > dot surrounded by a dazzling wreath of nebula. Stu marvels for a
        > > moment at it as he waits for the next elevator.
        > > The doors go shut with the two Officers inside. Nova remarks to
        > > Heltbrenner, "Who knows how long it will be until there is some
        > > signal from Bri'...(playing down the fact that he's desperately
        > > worried he continues)...Hell, he could be fine. Maybe THAT's why
        > we
        > > haven't got any signal. He CAN be mysterious; one hell of a guy-
        > but
        > > mysterious nevertheless. Maybe I should check in with Gavin
        > > Antilles? He sent me a comm saying he wanted to meet in Club
        > Kixil.
        > > I should contact him now. Who knows when I'll get the chance to
        > when
        > > Bri's T.T. distress signal comes through. I know we can count on
        > > Starbirth to stay on top of that."
        > >
        > > "Major, can you see to it that the Liquid Sky is properly
        equipped
        > > for our imminent takeoff? We need guns, ammo, emergency medical
        > > kits, rescue packs, guns, and ammmo. And power cells!"
      • Gavin Heltbrenner
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 3, 2005
          <mig_nova@y...> wrote:

          > OOC: Right. This exchange took place after Mig and Gavin left
          > Starbirth's room.
          > Ttomolas would have left Starbirth's quarters a little bit AFTER
          > that because he stayed behind to talk about his work on the
          > application of the Transdrive as a weapon. So Ttomolas would have
          > gotten to the holofacility only moments before Heltbrenner.
          > The timing works out perfectly in fact.

          OOC: No problem-o. I'll post Gavin's IC response & resume the
          holofield bay scene in another post. -MRE

          > > --- In escapevelocity2503@yahoogroups.com, "Commodore Nova"
          > > <mig_nova@y...> wrote:
          ... "Major, can you see to it that the Liquid Sky is properly
          equipped for our imminent takeoff? We need guns, ammo, emergency
          medical kits, rescue packs, guns, and ammmo. And power cells!"

          Gavin salutes sharply, "Certainly Commodore. I will oversee the
          machines loading up the 'Sky before I head to my exercise session in
          the holofield bay." He pulls out his comm gear & radios to
          Ops, "Have 2 available robots load the L.S.II with the full
          compliment of equipment for a rescue & recovery mission. All
          materials must be loaded & stocked within 20 minutes." Gavin returns
          the comm gear to an available pouch in his jumpsuit, and salutes
          again. "Commodore, I take my leave."