Uploading OS & Memory files

  • joseph09free
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2002
      [Begin upload; Loki 09 OS <Joseph>; Memory Files <Joseph> Time index:
      00:00:00 - Present]

      <File compression ratio: 1:420:1>
      <File Bundle... Complete!>

      <Connect datastream uplink: port(s): Gridcaster <Bri'-aitysa>,
      Gridcaster <Starbirth>... Connected!>

      <Begin file bundle upload... Complete!>
      <Disconnect datastream uplink: port(s): Gridcaster <Bri'-aitysa>,
      Gridcaster <Starbirth>... Complete!>

      [Transmit via ship's internal comm:] "Compliance. File upload process
      complete."

      [Protocol 1066: AI back-up functions revert to "Awaiting command/
      awaiting sucessful file bundle download signal from unit Loki 09"]
    • bri_aitsya
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1, 2002
        Excellent, Joseph. Starbirth, did you get the file upload?

        Mig, I'd say we're all packed up & ready to go.
        -Bri' out.
      • mig_nova
        Message 3 of 3 , May 2, 2002
          Right on. We better step on it. It will be dark soon and that will
          only complicate the search...