The future of EV2503

  • michael
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2004
      I am very pleased to see the group taking off like it has over the
      past several months. Now that there are more people here, I'd like to
      see a shift in the play where the group takes on more of a life of
      its own. EV2503 was never really meant to be a play by post game in
      the traditional sense. What I want the other members to do is to take
      their hero's destiny into their own hands. Once a hero has gotten a
      job at Kixil Station, it is pretty much up to the player what the
      hero does with his (her) time. I have intentionally left things
      pretty much wide open for this. The write-ups available in the
      downloads section, plus the captions of the many pictures in the
      photos section provide a framework to guide you. There are enough
      members now to carry on their own activities at Kixil, whether
      Commodore Nova and his crew are present or not. And in fact, Nova and
      Bri'aitsya are not micro-managers even when they ARE at the Station.
      Unless someone has a specific concern and brings it to them, they
      tend to not get involved in the day-to-day details of administration.
      So feel free to ask and questions here on the group, as always, but
      in the future don't expect as much "setting the scene" or guidance
      over the course of events. Thanks to all.
      Respectfully,
      the GM