Re: Research/ Downtime ¬e on superspace comm

  • michael
    Message 1 of 22 , Jun 1, 2004
      *GM note*
      I agree with your point, there.

      One more thing about superspace communication: It has the tendency to
      attract the attention of otherdimensional entities. That's one good
      reason to strictly limit its use to emergency situations.

      > The point I was attempting to make to Akren was to reiterate what
      we
      > both e-mailed him about before: letting the players of the heroes
      > react and speak for themselves, as well as the newer point of
      paying
      > attention to what's going on in the group.
    • Bri-aitsya
      Message 2 of 22 , Jun 2, 2004
        --- In escapevelocity2503@yahoogroups.com, "michael"
        <churchof1000@h...> wrote:
        > *GM note*
        > I agree with your point, there.
        >
        > One more thing about superspace communication: It has the tendency
        > attract the attention of otherdimensional entities. That's one good
        > reason to strictly limit its use to emergency situations.

        Great... So noted.
      • Akren Garkos
        Message 3 of 22 , Jun 2, 2004
          Sorry, I feel like a n00b! =( =| *lol* Tryingto keep up, butit can
          get confusing some times, & I am new to ALT RPG's in this format, so
          it is a bit hard to adjust to, especially when work chews my time. =P
          Once again, I apologise & will try& keep up more often (hopefully
          getting a alaptop soon, so that will solve @ least SOME probs... =P
          *lmfao*).

          Thanks for your patience & continuing to help me out, although it can
          be frustrating @ times, I DO appericate the heads-up & help you guys
          continue to give me. Cheers & many thanks,

          - Akren. =)
        • Bri-aitsya
          Message 4 of 22 , Jun 3, 2004
            Akren: Tell ya what I'll do: I'll change your message delivery
            settings from "No E-mail" to "Daily Digest". That way if there's 1
            post or 20 posts on the group, you'll get a single e-mail, with all
            of the day's posts (and no e-mail if there's no posting).

            As a heads-up, we generally keep each scene within the same thread
            (subject), and will change as needed. The overview, as mentioned,
            will be on the front page of the group site.

            Mike: Could you set the scene for Ttomolos on ARS? Who's there,
            what's available, etc.?
            -Matt, bka, Bri'

            --- In escapevelocity2503@yahoogroups.com, "Akren Garkos"