Message to Kixil Station

  • linn xihl
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2004
      [the message comes relayed from Tendril]
      "Commdodore Nova,
      This is Linn Xihl, former crewmember of The Moloch, former Elite Team
      Member. I am messaging you from a treatment facility on Babel. As you
      may or may not know, I am due to be released in six months.
      I think you'll be pleased to know I have kicked my habit. That's
      right, I'm 100% rehabbed, recovered, and ready to restart my life!
      This brings me to my question...
      Upon my release, I would like to return to Kixil Station to serve in
      whatever role you see fit.
      Now, I know you're probably still steaming over the Moloch's
      desertion during that last External attack in Kai. I can't blame you
      at all. But you as a commanding officer YOU should understand better
      than anyone else in the Administration that I was just following my
      C.O.'s orders. Please consider that I was just the gunner. When
      Captain Querem said the break engagement and withdraw, it was no time
      to argue.
      Anyway, I hope you'll consider letting me come back to Kai with all
      of you. But, I'll understand if the answer is no.
      Sincerely,
      Linn Xihl"