STELLAR RING NETBOOK 1 RELEASED

  • Bri-aitsya
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2004
      The Profit Confederation, the first installment of the Stellar Ring
      Netbook, is now, after long last, available. Our very own Mig Nova
      (listed as Mike Meechan) is listed as a contributing artist. Grab
      you copy at TS.net or A.net (though I haven't had much luck with
      A.net today...).

      ...and no, that's NOT what I was posting like a fiend about.