Attn Members: VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • Commodore Nova
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2004
      Greetings, all y'all.

      I am pleased to announce that I have started a sister site for
      EscapeVelocity2503. Not suprisingly it is called EscapeVelocity2504.

      I am going to keep 99.9% of our activity here, at EV2503. However,
      our files section and our photos section have been hovering near full
      for many months now. As a result, I have had to remove a lot of old
      material to make space for the newest files and pictures.
      So, in order to keep things going on EV2503, I am going to use EV2504
      to catch the overflow.

      Presently, there is nothing on EscapeVelocity2504. But soon I will
      start adding files and photos there. For starters I'm going to upload
      mostly stuff that WAS here on EV2503, but for which we ran out of
      room. This will include older downloads/pictures and a summary of
      campaign updates. EV2504 will also serve as a place to put
      supplemental materials, resources, etc, that could prove useful in
      our campaign but that were not created by Matt (Bri') or myself. (I
      like to keep EV2503 all-original, as much as possible{;^)

      Thanks everyone for your interest and/or invlovement. And here's to
      another year of excitement in the frontiers of known space with the
      Crew of The Liquid Sky!

      Happy New Year, one and all!

      Michael (Mig)
    • Bri-aitsya
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2004
        Sweet! I'll rollover the persona to EV2504 for continuity...
        -Matt (Bri')
        --- In escapevelocity2503@yahoogroups.com, "Commodore Nova"