ATTN: Scratch

  • Bri-aitsya
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2003
      Mig posted the interview questions for Dr. Cordel here in the files
      section. I believe that the way we'll be working Dr. Crodell in is
      that he'll be responding to the "Help Wanted" ads that we've been
      placing around the GRID, and that he sent off his resume &
      application. (Of course you will NOT know this, but everything in
      your background will be known to us... we have our ways. ;^) )& you
      will recieve a comm from the Cap'n with these questions posed. If you
      could be so kind as to copy/ past the questions & interspere the
      answered to them in a post on the group site, we'll get the ball
      rolling!
    • michael
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2003
        Matt,
        FYI-I sent him an email to this effect
      • meschman09
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 1, 2003
          Yeah, I just saw the e-mail now. <shrug> oh well, just covering the
          bases...