So, let's cut to the chase.
- [furtively looking over his shoulder]
Williamson: "I have a serious problem with a hacker. My entire
personal account has been drained. Twice."
Mig: "Now that's what I call a credit tap!"
Starbirth: "so you have changed accounts?"
Williamson: "Of course. Then the second account dried up
- <shifting uncomfortably> Mr. Williamson, with all due respect, what
does this have to do with us? Do you not have your own comptechs to
handle this sort of thing? <flings an exaserbated glance Mig's way>
- "Well, Major, I'd like to think our own computer specialists could
handle this, but these are my personal accounts. I can't devote Ion
Productions resources to this. I want to hire you guys to get to the
bottom of this."
- [Mig nods at Gavin, then turns to Williamson]
"Understandable Mr. Williamson, HOWEVER, as you know we don't work
cheap. After having your account sucked dry twice, can you really
afford us? I hate to turn you down, but I think you'd be wise to find
- [Williason chuckles to himself]
"Commodore, I assure you, financing is no problem. I need YOUR team
on this job. You have a proven track record in this arena. You helped
- [Williamson looks near panic. He steps in closer as we sit across the
table from him. Stu is sitting on the floor]
"Shhh![at barely a whisper] Don't even say that name out loud. He
probably has us bugged even now."
- Stu:"But Mr. Williamson, Starbirth, Josep Preeborn, and the...late
Bri'aitsya destroyed Bector Pields."
Starbirth:"that isn't completely/totally accurate."
Williamson: "What are you two talking about?"
- Williamson [apparently confused]: "Whoever this is is claiming to be
Fields. Why would anyone do that?"
Starbirth: "we crashed/eliminated Fields's software/systems only in
the Tendril GRID. unfortunately, he discovered/detected us and was
able to sever connection before we could attempt to trace the paths
his other systems/cores. it is possible/probable he could/would have
established new datastream bubbles/connections in the Tendril GRID by