Re: The levels of Kixil Station

  • Commodore Nova
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 1 8:40 AM
      Commodore Nova extends his hand to shake once more saying, "No
      problem, Dirk. Happy to oblige. I speak for all of our administrators
      when I say how glad we are that we were able to reach a mutually
      beneficial deal."

      to Bri'aitsya:
      "Bri, send word to the Cap'n that WE are going to take our friends
      back to Abal relay Station aboard the Liquid Sky. Also, have
      Nashimura and his "staff" start active sensor sweeps and continue
      them till I give the order to desist."

      to Dirk/Vlad:
      "Psya should still be with Starbirth in the Club. We'll stop by there
      again, then head down to the hangar."
    • Dan
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 1 3:21 PM
        Assuming an uneventful ride back to GSS-2 at Abhal.

        Pleasure doing business with you gentlemen.
        You will see the supllies you requested in 1 month.

        (boarding craft)
        (moments later by radio)

        This is GSS-2 to Abhal station requesting clearance to depart over.
      • Commodore Nova
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 2 5:01 AM
          Starbirth: "sensors indicate/detect no other vessels. GSS-2 you are
          cleared for take off."

          Mig: "Thanks again, folks. You are welcome to come back and visit
          anytime. We'll see you in a month. And be careful out there!"