Re: Ahoy, crew of the Liquid Sky!

  • bri_aitsya
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2002
      Mr. Williamson:

      By all means, please have the team assemble & prepare for briefing by
      Her Highness, as she demands.

      We are under a bit of a time constriant, so this is a "HIGH Q.C.-
      RUSH" job. They'll know what I mean.

      -Bri' out.
    • mig_nova
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 3, 2002
        I'll second that, Bri'! Time is one thing we haven't got. Please try
        to cooperate with Starbirth as much as you can. The more time Steles
        has that damn book, the less like it is you'll be able to defeat him.
        Of course, Williamson doesn't need to know that stuff. the last thing
        we need is for Williamson to want the Electronomicon for himself! I'm
        sure he'd think only about what price it could bring.
        -Nova, Ova'