ToC: Polish Journal of Philosophy Vol. VI, No. 1 (Spring 2012)

  • Polish Journal of Philosophy
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29 12:15 PM

      [with apologies for cross-posting]

      POLISH JOURNAL OF PHILOSOPHY

      Vol. VI, No. 1 (Spring 2012)

      We are pleased to inform all the list members that the new issue of the Polish Journal of Philosophy has been published recently.

      VOLUME CONTENTS

      ARTICLES

      KAROL CHROBAK
      What Plurality of Realities? Some Critical Remarks on the Philosophy of Leon Chwistek

      ROBERT S. COLTER
      Thought, Perception, and Isomorphism in Aristotle’s De Anima

      M. FLETCHER MAUMUS
      Proper Names: Attribution and Reference

      RAFE MCGREGOR
      Cinematic Realism Reconsidered

      HARTLEY SLATER
      Logic is not Mathematical

      #

      CRITICAL NOTICES

      RENATA ZIEMIŃSKA
      Sextan Skepticism and Self-Refutation

      #

      BOOK REVIEWS

      Michael Rosen, Dignity: Its History and Meaning by Philippe-André Rodriguez
      August W. Sladek, Aus Sand bauen. Troppentheorie auf schmaler relatiomaler Basis. Ontologische, epistemologische, darstellungstechniszhe Möglichkeiten und Troppenanalyse by Jan Woleński
      Jan Woleński, Essays on Logic and its Applications in Philosophy by Roman Murawski

      ***
      Michal Choptiany

      Polish Journal of Philosophy
      Secretary of the Board