1979TOC: Polish Journal of Philosophy Vol. VII No. 1

  • Polish Journal of Philosophy
    Jul 14, 2014
      The editors of the Polish Journal of Philosophy are pleased to inform the list members that the new issue of the journal has been just published.

      POLISH JOURNAL OF PHILOSOPHY
      Vol. VII, No. 1 (Spring 2013)

      CONTENTS

      Michael Blamauer, The Role of Subjectivity in the Continuity-Argument for Panpsychism
      Joshua Rasmussen, From Necessary Truth to Necessary Existence
      Nicola Claudio Salvatore, Skepticism, Rules and Grammar
      Marco Simionato, Reconsidering Metaphysical Nihilism
      Renata Ziemińska, Pragmatic Inconsistency of Sextan Skepticism

      ***
      CALL FOR PAPERS

      The Polish Journal of Philosophy (PJP) is a peer reviewed journal publishing valuable contributions on any aspect of philosophy. The principal aim of PJP is to promote the best of the living Polish philosophical tradition, especially the Lvov-Warsaw School of analytic philosophy and the phenomenological school of Roman Ingarden. PJP is edited and published at the Jagiellonian University, Kraków.

      We invite the submission of articles on any aspect of philosophy, provided that they are not of a primarily expository or historical character. The articles should not exceed the length of 8,000 words and should conform to the specific guidelines provided on our website www.pjp.edu.pl. You are welcome to send us either electronic or printed copy of your paper, addressed to the Editorial Office (see contact details). Please make sure that all personal data or institutional affiliations are removed from the submitted version in order that we may send it on for a blind-review. The Polish Journal of Philosophy has been given NAT category by the European Science Foundation and is indexed on the ERIH list.

      We aim to give authors our decision within twelve weeks. Once accepted, the paper is expected to appear within a calendar year. For further information please consult our website or write to us at editor@....

      Contact details:
      Polish Journal of Philosophy
      Institute of Philosophy
      Jagiellonian University
      Grodzka 52
      PL-31-044 Kraków
      www.pjp.edu.pl

      Ta wiadomość e-mail jest wolna od wirusów i złośliwego oprogramowania, ponieważ ochrona avast! Antivirus jest aktywna.