Faruque's Theory

  • al_faruque
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2005
      Faruque's Theory

      The rise of the so called anti-Semitism is directly proportional to
      the exposure of Nazi Zionist war crimes and genocides committed by
      the Israelites of our time in the longest running concentration camp
      with a stamp of infinity i.e. the occupied Palestine and elsewhere.

      Devil Run Evil Empire For The Zio-Nazis = DREFTZN = America

      This country is run by the devils and they are evils. The
      multinational corporations control them directly and indirectly.

      Most of the multinationals and other instrumentalities are generally
      controlled by the Israelites of our time directly or indirectly.
      These Israelites do not care about the people of USA or country in
      general. They have been using America as a launching pad of their
      world domination as inspired by the Protocol Of Zion. Their ultimate
      loyalty lies with the Nazi Zionist Israel and dirty profit. Even
      many good Jews are the victims of this flaw of monumental
      proportion. That's why the Americans are fighting and dying for them
      while earning hate on a daily basis around the globe.