Re: Final Statement and Not Final Solution

  • union_faruque
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 9 3:37 AM

      Would you believe I smashed the media blockade imposed by the Zionists and spoke to radio 2GB last night against the Israeli war crimes and genocide!18 people supported me in their on air comments and three against! Sadly, the opposite camp failed to add any substantial materials against me!

      --- In freeamericanow@yahoogroups.com, "Jodie" <jodie_usa2000@...> wrote:

      Re: Final Statement and Not Final Solution

      Hi mamubhi !!

      Jodie   :)   ;)

      Shocking cynicism of a poisoned homeland

      Israeli tanks hit UN school

      Israeli tank fire has killed at least 40 Palestinians sheltering at a United Nations school in Gaza .

      Sara Dowse
      January 8, 2009

      Latest related coverage

      View Israeli strike hits school, kills dozens

      Photos: Casualties mount on both the Israeli and Palestinian sides as the fighting continues.

      It has taken me days to begin writing this, so horrified have I been by Israel 's latest actions. My sense of justice, however - as a mother, a Jew, and above all as a human being - impels me to try.

      The massacre in Gaza has its roots in virulent European anti-Semitism and the 1917 Balfour declaration, when the British government promised Zionists that Jewish people would have a homeland in Palestine if Britain was victorious in World War I.

      The key word here is homeland, and it should be remembered that the promise was qualified by the condition that such a homeland would "not be to the detriment" of the Palestinians. The steady increase in Jewish immigration under the British mandate provoked riots and protests, but Palestinians were still in majority until, in the aftermath of the Holocaust, the Zionists unilaterally declared an Israeli state.

      Despite the suffering of the Palestinians, whose land was taken from them, for many years the sympathy of the developed world was with Israel , refuge for the survivors of the Nazi slaughter of European Jews, and beleaguered by surrounding hostile Arab states.

      With the 1967 occupation of the West Bank and Gaza , Israel could no longer be accepted as a victim. Yet it has continued to play on the sympathies of Western governments, most particularly the US , and Jews of the diaspora. In reality, Israel has been a colonising state, masquerading as the most democratic, most humane, most modern nation in the region. It has served the Western powers to have such a proxy in the Middle East, and most recently, under the Bush Administration and in concert with the Israelis, they have played a cynical game of divide and rule, encouraging the Israelis in their blind refusal to negotiate with Hamas, just as for years Israel refused to negotiate with the Palestine Liberation Organisation, the forerunners of Fatah, whom they now support.

      Hamas is not a terrorist organisation, but the legitimate, democratically elected government of the Palestinian Authority. We may not like what it stands for, but that is no reason for sidelining it. Undermining that government by Israel and the West is but one of a string of cynical actions on their part.

      The rationale that Hamas has refused to accept Israel 's existence or to eschew violence is yet another example of how the truth has been twisted. What Hamas rejected was the continued, barbaric Israeli occupation of the West Bank , and the laying down of arms against an aggressive military occupation. I have heard with my own ears the Hamas Prime Minister, Ismail Haniyeh, say exactly that. Is he to be trusted? It would have been worth a try.

      And who now would trust Israel ?

      So here we have it: a tough, technocratically savvy, nuclear power with the backing of the largest military power the world has known, bombing, then invading, a territory the size of a small city, with a population of 1.5 million, most of whom are civilians, to "defend our citizens".

      The ceasefire was meant to lift the Israeli blockade on Gaza , but it didn't. It was meant to facilitate the release of Palestinian prisoners, many of whom were members of the elected Hamas Government, but it didn't.

      Israeli planes raided southern Gaza in November. The Hamas rockets continued. Which side broke the ceasefire? Hamas may not be blameless, but the situation is far more complex than Israel claims. The fact that more than 600 people have died because in a couple of weeks the US will have a new government and next month Israel will have an election, is the most shocking form of cynicism the Palestinian people have yet faced.

      Since the 2006 invasion of Lebanon I have undergone what for me, as a Jew, has been an agonising realignment of my feelings about Israel . I have come to believe that a specifically Jewish state has been a terrible mistake.

      A homeland is different from a state. There have been examples throughout history and there are in our own time polities with mixed ethnic populations and official sanction for their living in harmony together. Australia is one.

      I don't know how it will come about - I hope with as little bloodshed as possible - but I look forward to the distant day when the land becomes a multicultural country again, perhaps as a federation, perhaps in another form, but similar to what it was before it was destroyed with the poison of ethnic territorial nationalism.

      Sara Dowse is an author who wrote Sapphires, a novel about three generations of Jewish women.

      Source: Sydney Morning Herald

      --- In freeamericanow@yahoogroups.com, "Jodie" <jodie_usa2000@...> wrote:

      Re: Final Statement and Not Final Solution

      Taxi,

      Very well said !!

      Faruque Ahmed

      P O Box – 349, Alexandria  – 2015

      Email: union_faruque@...

      Mobile: 041 091 4118

      Thursday, January 08, 2009

      The Chairman

      ABC Radio and Television

      ABC Ultimo Centre

      700 Harris Street

      Ultimo – 2007

      Email: board@...

      Re: False and inaccurate reporting by ABC radio and television stations

      CC to: ACMA, Parliamentarians and Media

      Dear Sir

      "Faruque Ahmed Fights against the Modern Day Nazis" and "Final Statement and Not Final Solution" are true narratives of the Israel Palestine conflict.

      I draw your attention because of the followings:

      1. Hamas was created by Israel .

      2. Hamas is a lawfully elected sovereign government and NOT a terrorist organisation.

      3. Many media reports including The Australian and Sydney Morning Herald below have been reporting the fact that so called "therroristh khamas rockets"(sic) are not the reason behind the recent Israeli massacre continuum in the occupied Palestine.

      The real reason is the Israelis believe such false notions as believing in a "MANIFEST DESTINY" and in the last sixty years concocted history and maps of 1947, 2000 and 2008 of Israel are undeniable evidence of the falsity and madness by Israel and their supporters.

      They also say;

      1. "God gave us this land".

      2. "This holy land is for the Jews only and not for gentiles or goys". Therefore they have the right to expel non Jews i.e. Muslims, Christians, Hindus, Buddhists, etc. etc as they have been doing so for the last sixty years with the assistance of the so called Christian USA, UK, Australia, … .

      3. "We are the chosen people of God".

      4. "We are the master race …. ."

      Islam and any other religions have got nothing to do with this conflict. The Israelis and their supporters' mad and offensive Zionist beliefs, policies and brutal practices are the root cause of this conflict. The Zionism Is Incompatible With Any Society and Ugly Judaism Is Incompatible With Any Religion demonstrate some of the shocking but true mindset of these people.

      Shocking cynicism of a poisoned homeland, Trauma of innocent children could scar them for life, Israel wounded in propaganda war, Calculated timetable for Hamas onslaught, A legitimate right to self-defense, Israeli tanks hit UN school, Israeli strike hits school, kills dozens and many more reports are contrary to pro-Israeli didactics and propaganda carefully concealed as news and reports by many ABC radio and Television stations! Surely, these reporting are not truthful and accurate reporting by any standards.

      How Israel tricked Hamas before launching Gaza strikes, How do the Zionists tricked the world? and Not Rockets – Zionism Is the Reason! are more evidence to prove the fact that MANIFEST DESTINY and  Zionism are instrumental behind this Israeli massacre and not "therroristh khamas rockets"(sic) as ABC outlets are reporting inaccurately and maliciously

      I therefore would like to request you to report the Israel Palestinian conflict truthfully and accurately instead of converting ABC Radio and Television outlets as "creative" and cruel Israeli propaganda machines.

      With thanks.

      Sincerely Yours

      Faruque Ahmed

      Faruque Ahmed Fights against the Modern Day Nazis

      Faruque Ahmed is admired by many and hated by a few filthy rich and powerful people of this town! He believes debate and discussions can illuminate or advance an idea, reduce tension and confrontation as well as capable of enhancing friendship! Mr. Ahmed has been engaging in debates and discussion in many forums and formats including universities and main stream media outlets like open air radio stations.

      This fortnight alone Faruque spoke to 20 different radio programs about the recent Israeli massacre in Palestine . He also took part in 3 radio debates. According to a few observers, Faruque was the winner with his gentle style and presentation. Would you believe Mark Kennedy of radio 2GB and many listeners of that station confirmed the above in their on air statements. On Monday morning, after the second debate Mark of 2GB announced, "the famous taxi driver Faruque will be debating on Wednesday morning". Yet on Wednesday morning to my surprise, Mark said, "we were going to have a debate between Faruque and Philip but although first debate went well on both sides. The second debate however Faruque tried speak over Philip and I have to fade Faruque down and for that reason their will be no more debate.

      Since than and even before, Mark was making very inaccurate and crude remarks about the Palestinians! Most importantly we are not hearing anyone from the Palestinian side and the airwaves are full of Zionist didactics to incite against Arabs and Muslims based on totally false and fabricated reasons and grounds.

      Even the other commercial station (2UE) is also showing a cold shoulder to Faruque recently! Probably the Zionists are pressuring media moguls to side with the Zionist cause and promote them religiously. Most media outlets of this country including the British Broadcasting Corporation and Australian Broadcasting Corporation are reading Israeli Media Releases as news and commentary too!

      Then again The Strip Search of New Zealand Prime Minister Helen Clerk and father and daughter episode including Lord Downer of Baghdad was covered up nicely by the Zionised media of Australia ! The story, father and daughter episode, legs are open for business and the Brazilian connection are good enough to demonstrate the fact that many Australian politicians and power brokers would do anything for Israel.

      Penultimately, most media outlets are mad about Hitler's holocaust. Yet, they are blind and silent about Israeli holocaust continuum. Sadly though they do allow broadcasts of many blatant chitchat against Muslims and Arabs. Yet, they do not allow to say anything about Israeli/Zionist crimes, bad practices and policies against Christians, Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists and mankind in general as demonstrated by Faruque Ahmed at the middle of Final Statement and Not Final Solution.

      Thursday, January 08, 2009

      Final Statement and Not Final Solution

      These maps UN Partition Plan (1947), The genuine offer of Ehud Barak at Camp David in the year 2000 and Israel Today (within boundaries and cease-fire lines) are demonstrating expansion continuum of Israel and gradual disappearance of Palestine. They are consistent with Israeli MANIFEST DESTINY.

      Hamas was created by Israel and now it is backfiring! Therefore it is not a Muslim problem. Most importantly Hamas is a lawfully elected sovereign government and NOT a terrorist organisation.

      How Israel tricked Hamas before launching Gaza strikes, How do the Zionists tricked the world? and Not Rockets – Zionism Is the Reason! are a few more evidence to prove the fact that:

      Israel can afford to attack and massacre stick and stone throwing Palestinians in the longest running concentration camp known to mankind with a stamp of infinity and

      "therroristh khamas" rockets are propaganda tools only to justify Israeli war crime and genocide as well as for the upcoming election campaign. I say so because, over the last eight years "therroristh khamas rocket" killed 16 Israelis and Israeli bombs and bullets killed 80 000 Palestinians only beside other losses and casualties!

      Israel Palestine conflict is not a religious conflict. It is a conflict of land. However, Israelis are using religion like:

      1. "God gave us this land".

      2. "This holy land is for the Jews only and not for gentiles". Therefore they have the right to expel non Jews i.e. Muslims, Christians, etc. etc as they have been doing so for the last sixty years with the assistance of USA , UK , Australia , … .

      3. "We are the chosen people of God".

      4. "We are the master race …. ."

      By the same time they have been engineering outrageous, crude, false and fabricated attacks on Arabs, Islam and Muslims. However, if any Muslim hits back they cry for "anti-Semitism" while in reality, Muslims and Arabs are more Semite than blue eyed and blonde haired Zionist invaders. Penultimately, Muslims used protect the Jews and now they are paying back to Muslims very nicely with the Jewish tradition.

      Not Rockets – Zionism Is the Reason!

      Despite all the bombs and rockets, there has been a shift in Hamas discourse, from jihad (holy war) to hudna (truce). The founding charter still demands all of historic Palestine - "from the river to the sea" - but there is acceptance of the 1967 Green Line as the border in a two-state solution. The target is the Israeli occupation, not Judaism.

      "Ask Barak," Malley wrote, "and he might volunteer that there was no Israeli offer and, besides, Arafat rejected it. Ask Arafat, and the response you might hear is that there was no offer; besides, it was unacceptable; and that said, it had better remain on the table."

      How do the Zionists tricked the world?

      It is not the useless rockets! The existence of the lawfully elected body Hamas is the problem for Israel . Although Israel created this body earlier to hurt Palestinian movement! Would you believe the Zionists won't be happy if Hamas does nothing and water flowers!

      Zionism Is Incompatible With Any Society

      Colonialism - When Theodor Hartzl, the ideological founder of the Zionist movements in the 1890s, was asked what he proposed to do with the indigenous Palestinian population when his "state of the Jews" become a reality, he replied, "We will quietly spirit them across the boarder".
      Source: Free America Now

      Joseph Weitz, the head of the Jewish Agency's colonization department, confirmed this in his 1940 diary. "It must be clear", he wrote, "that there is no room for both people's together in this country … not one (Arab) village, not one tribe should be left". Source: Free America Now

      In 1923 Vladimir Jabotinsky, leading intellectual of the Zionist movement and father of the right wing of that movement,... all » wrote: "Zionist colonization must either stop, or else proceed regardless of the native population. Which means that it can proceed and develop only under the protection of a power that is independent of the native population - behind an The Iron Wall , which the native population cannot breach." First published in Russian under the title O Zheleznoi Stene in Rassvyet, 4 November 1923. Source: The Iron Wall

      "If the General Assembly were to vote by 121 votes to 1 in favor of " Israel " returning to the armistice lines-- (pre June 1967 borders) " Israel " would refuse to comply with the decision." Aba Eban (the Israeli Foreign Minister). New York Times June 19, 1967.

      "We must do everything to insure they (the Palestinians) never do return." Assuring his fellow Zionists that Palestinians will never come back to their homes. "The old will die and the young will forget." David Ben-Gurion, in his diary, 18 July 1948, Zohar's Ben-Gurion: The Armed Prophet by Michael Bar

      "There was no such thing as Palestinians, they never existed." Golda Maier, Israeli Prime Minister, June 15, 1969

      " [The Palestinians are] beasts walking on two legs." Menahim Begin, speech to the Knesset, quoted in Amnon Kapeliouk, "Begin and the Beasts". New Statesman, 25 June 1982.

      "We declare openly that the Arabs have no right to settle on even one centimeter of Eretz Israel ... Force is all they do or ever will understand. We shall use the ultimate force until the Palestinians come crawling to us on all fours." Rafael Eitan, Chief of Staff of the Israeli Defense Forces 13 April 1983, New York Times 14 April 1983.

      "Everybody has to move, run and grab as many hilltops as they can to enlarge the settlements because everything we take now will stay ours... Everything we don't grab will go to them." Ariel Sharon, Israeli Foreign Minister, addressing a meeting of militants from the extreme right-wing Tsomet Party, Agence France Presse, November 15, 1998.

      " Israel should have exploited the repression of the demonstrations in China , when world attention focused on that country, to carry out mass expulsions among the Arabs of the territories." Benyamin Netanyahu, then Israeli Deputy Foreign Minister, former Prime Minister of Israel, tells students at Bar Ilan University , From the Israeli journal Hotam, November 24, 1989.

      "Like the illegal and immoral invasion of Iraq , an attack on Iran would be totally immoral, illegal and catastrophic. Such a conflict would not be beneficial to anyone including enslaved Americans, Brits and Australian! Most importantly, a conflict of this type will flare up many more conflicts all over the world and the whole world economy, environment, peace and stability will fracture very badly. Every living beings around the world will be paying through their hip pockets to right of existence!" Faruque Ahmed, SMH WebDiary.

      Rabin's description of the conquest of Lydda, after the completion of Plan Dalet. "We shall reduce the Arab population to a community of woodcutters and waiters" Uri Lubrani, PM Ben-Gurion's special adviser on Arab Affairs, 1960. The Arabs in Israel by Sabri Jiryas.

      The Zionists have captured the USA ! The Yanks are fighting and dying for Zionism!"Nations will gather together to bring their homage to the people of God; the whole fortune of nations will pass into the hands of the Jewish people, they will march behind the Jewish people, in chains as captives, and will prostrate before it." - Isador Loeb, Le Probleme Juif.

      Ugly Judaism Is Incompatible With Any Religion

      "If Jew kills a Christian he commits no sin". --Sepher Or Israel 177b

      "The seed [children] of Christians valued same as the seed of a beast". --Kethuboth (3b): [Market value is $621.00, apparently]

      "It is permitted to take the body and the life of a Gentile". Sepher ikkarim III c 25

      "Every Jew, who spills the blood of the godless (non-Jews), is doing the same as making a sacrifice to God." --Talmud: Bammidber raba c 21 & Jalkut 772

      "Innocent of murder if intent was to kill Christian". --Makkoth (7b):

      "The seed [children] of Christians valued same as the seed of a beast". --Kethuboth (3b): [Market value is $621.00, apparently]

      "A Jew to receive a high place in heaven if he kills a Christian". --Zohar (L, 38b, 39a):

      "The souls of non-Jews come from impure spirits and are called pigs" --Jalkut Rubeni gadol 12b

      "Rabbi Joseph said, 'Come and hear. A maiden aged 3 years and a day may be acquired in marriage by coition"

      Mishnah: A girl of the age of 3 years and a day may be betrothed, subject to her father's approval, by sexual intercourse.

      Gemara: Our Rabbis taught: "A girl of the age of 3 years may be betrothed by sexual intercourse"

      ...[in the event of sex between a Jewish man and a Gentile woman] the main punishment is inflicted on the Gentile woman ; she must be executed , even if she was raped by the Jew ." (from: Jewish History, Jewish Religion: The Weight of Three Thousand Years by Israel Shahak, p87)

      "We Jews are going to bring war on Germany" - David Brown, President of American Hebrew, in 1934, quoted in Edmonson's I Testify, page 188.

      "The Second World War is being fought for the defense of the fundamentals of Judaism" - The Chicago Jewish Sentinel, October 8, 1942.

      "Nations will gather together to bring their homage to the people of God; the whole fortune of nations will pass into the hands of the Jewish people, they will march behind the Jewish people, in chains as captives, and will prostrate before it" - Isador Loeb, Le Probleme Juif.

      "We Jews have spoiled the blood of all the races of Europe . Taken as a whole, everything is Jewdified. Our ideas animate everything. Our spirit reigns over the world. We are the Lords." - Dr. Kurt Munzer, The Way to Zion .

      "The Jews have a disproportionate number of mental defectives, idiots, and imbeciles." - Dr. Maurice Fishburg, Eugenic Factors in Jewish Life.

      Cow of Palestine : "One Cow in Palestine is worth more than all the Jews in Poland ". Source: ....Izaak Greenbaum

      Ben Gurion informed a meeting of Labor Zionists in Great Britain in 1938: "If I knew that it would be possible to save all the children in Germany by bringing them over to England and only half of them by transporting them to Eretz Israel , then I opt for the second alternative." Ibid., p.149.

      "Generally speaking, Muslims and Arabs used to protect the `Christ Killer Jews' and nowadays they are paying back to Muslims and Arabs very nicely in accordance with the Zionist culture and tradition mentioned in many ancient literatures!" Faruque Ahmed, Free America Now.

      The Zionists are less then 0.001% population of the world (apart from suspect and commercial Jews). Yet they are responsible for almost 50% of the world conflicts, wars, hate campaigns, crimes and many other problems.Faruque Ahmed, Free America Now.

      The Zionists have enslaved USA , UK , Australia too!! Politicians of these countries do anything for Zionist Israel!"We Jews have spoiled the blood of all the races of Europe . Taken as a whole, everything is Jewdified. Our ideas animate everything. Our spirit reigns over the world. We are the Lords." - Dr. Kurt Munzer, The Way to Zion .

      Where is Palestine and peace Process?

      UN Partition Plan (1947),

      The genuine offer of Ehud Barak at Camp David in the year 2000.

      Israel Today (within boundaries and cease-fire lines)

      In Pictures: Massacre of Gazan Children

      Do they look like Hamas fighters?

      You are welcome to call me tonight. Have a happy New Year to all of you. Last time I had some disagreement with Mike Williams (he is a good boy though!) regarding Israeli attack on Lebanon . Like many good people, even the Israeli Inquiry concluded, "two soldiers were captured from Lebanon and NOT from Israel ".

      Faruque

      How Israel tricked Hamas before launching Gaza strikes

      The radio report, on Friday, was a final move in six months of planning and deception leading up to the strikes, The Australian reported.

      Who was behind Hamas and why?

      Hamas' early growth had been supported by the Mossad as a "counterbalance to the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO)". Furthermore, the French investigative newspaper Le Canard enchaîné stated that Shin Bet had also supported Hamas as a counterweight to the PLO and Fatah, in an attempt to give "a religious slant to the conflict, in order to make the West believe that the conflict was between Jews and Muslims", thus supporting the controversial thesis of a "clash of civilizations".[86]

      Source: Hamas

      What do you think about the Middle East Formula for Peace?

      Please feel free to express your own view.

      Don't be Silent

      I am disgusted by Australian politicians and media personalities' comments regarding Gaza Massacre and half a century long Israeli Holocaust in the occupied Palestine . It is happening in front of you and me! Where is our moral responsibility?

      Please let me know the map of;

      1. Israel
      2. Palestine and
      3. Ehud Baraks Genuine offer at Camp David i.e. 98% of Palestine !

      Please also let me know what right Israel has to occupy Palestine with a stamp of infinity too.

      Further to disappearing Palestine, 60 years of Al –Nakba (catastrophe), gradual ethnic cleansing, A list of UN Resolutions against "Israel", Israeli Holocaust, Holocaust continuum, The Iron Wall, Jews plan to suppress ideas THEY hate and Middle East Formula for Peace they needed a 9/11 to cover up their crime waves continuum. Remember they have organized and successfully suppressed the 9/11 of 1967.

      Please examine this video and deliver you verdict.

      Israel has been occupying and operating the longest running concentration camp with a stamp of infinity. Over the last nine years a few Israelis died due to useless rocket attacks and 80 000 Palestinians died by Israeli terrorists beside millions of Arabs maimed, tortured and brutalised!

      Today, the deputy Australian Prime Minister said, "Hamas is guilty …..". I suppose she is saying, "the Jews were guilty of provoking and inciting Hitler during ww2." However, the Jewish Board of Deputies said, "why some one would be interested in attacking synagogues for overseas politics". I suspect he will be attacking or organizing to attack synagogues here to blame poor Arabs or at least he is saying, "Hitler should have killed all Jews and let Jewish buildings and synagogues undisturbed".

      Israeli election is nearing. So called useless rocket attacks are going on for nine years and casualty rate is virtually nil. It is away of nutty protest by 1.5 million people who are forced to live in the longest running concentration camp known to mankind.

      This week one died from such rocket attacks and the net result is Israeli terror at Gaza . The American government stand regarding Gaza is equivalent to support of Nazi Death Camps during ww2. The barbaric Israeli attacks and mindless support of Israel are providing justification of nasty Hitler's behavior towards their forefathers in the past.

      Why are they so rich?

      The Zionists are murdering

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)

    • union_faruque
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 11 12:04 AM

        Many politicians and media personalities of Australia , USA and UK would sell their mother for Israel ! I think it is a sickness. Generally speaking, they condemn Nazism while they embrace Zionism. They know the Zionism is older and worse than Nazism. They cry for sixty year old "European sickness" as holocaust while they are aiding and abetting Israeli holocaust in Palestine without any compunction whatsoever!

        Nice cabbie,

        To answer you (… Are you going to retract them? … ), I must say, please stop Israeli holocaust in Palestine first.  Else, go to hell.

        By the way please read Israel's weeklong turning point to gain some commonsense and reduce your "white trash" vocabulary.

        --- In Sydney_TaxiCorruption@yahoogroups.com, "austro_bangla" <austro_bangla@...> wrote:

        Re: Final Statement and Not Final Solution

        Faruque also said in that radio program, "politicians and media outlets of Australia and America are in fact pumping fuel in fire i.e. Israel/Palestine conflict".

        I also commend Faruque for ignoring "nicecabie" as his comments are illogical, immoral and historically proven to be incorrect. Nicebabie's style and technique gave nothing to the Palestinians or anyone for that matter. In fact, they have paved the way to irrational economic rationalism and the whole world is suffering now.

        --- In Sydney_TaxiCorruption@yahoogroups.com, "union_faruque" <union_faruque@...> wrote:
        > Would you believe I smashed the media blockade imposed by the Zionists and spoke to radio 2GB last night against the Israeli war crimes and genocide!>

        I believe that you spoke to Radio 2GB - a lot of people do. All that's required is enough intelligence to pick up a phone and dial their number and they'll speak to you. What I don't believe is that you single-handedly "smashed the media blockade imposed by the Zionists". I don't believe this because (i) there is no Zionist media blockade, it is only a feature of your florid imagination, and (ii) if there were one, what would an insignificant flea like you be able to do about it? I suppose you're now going to claim that you
        induced Sara Dowse to write her article?

        When are you going to retract the Jew-hating gibberish in "Ugly Judaism Is Not Compatible With Any Religion", and elsewhere? The example provided by Dowse, a Jew who is highly critical of the state of Israel , and there are many like her, demonstrates that the anti-Jewish stereotypes that you peddle are FALSE.

        Are you going to retract them? Or are you happy that people who read your emails should regard you as just another demented Jew-hater?

        [End of message from Nicecabbie. The rest is just Faruquery.]

        --- In NormaKhoury@yahoogroups.com, "mukto_mona" <mukto_mona@...> wrote:
        Re: False and inaccurate reporting by ABC radio and television stations

        On that night (January 08, 2009) the pro-Israeli Sydney airwaves became pro-Palestinian! A doctor from Israel and a "senior official" of Israeli Foreign Ministry made couple of attempts to do a snow job for Zio-Nazi Israel but they failed miserably.

        Later Mark Kennedy of 2GB said, "Faruque is very passionate about many things including taxi drivers welfare and safety, Palestine issue and he have forwarded us nine pages long email …… ". Then he continued, " … Faruque if you send us articles like Ugly Judaism Is Incompatible With Any Religion, you know nobody will take you seriously".

        Alas! It is Mark and many other media outlets, who were in the past and even today are allowing many false and fabricated slur and slanders against Islam and Arabs!

        Would you believe, when Faruque rang Mark after 4.30 am and he explained, "religion is for one's spiritual salvation. Should one wish to believe in something or nothing would be up to that individual. However, none of us got any right to shove anything to other's throat. Most importantly, the Israel Palestine conflict is not a religious one. It is a conflict of land".

        Then Faruque continued to talk about suicide. He explained, "last year 2000 Australians committed suicide and none of them found any virgins! According to UN figures, 80 000 farmers around the world committed suicide and they too found no virgins.

        Yet when a Palestinian who knows:

        1. His/her mother was killed by Israeli bombs.
        2. His/her father was murdered by Israeli bullets.
        3. His/her sister was violated by Israeli rapists.
        4. He/she got no education, job, money, food and water and finally in desperation he/she joins in suicide attack. Would you believe no one try to understand that person. The media in general joins in a jingoism to make fun out of 72 virgins and so on." At that point Mark terminated the call in a rude manner!

        --- In freeamericanow@yahoogroups.com, "Jodie" <jodie_usa2000@...> wrote:

        Re: False and inaccurate reporting by ABC radio and television stations

        Taxi,

        I can believe you "smashed the media blockade" !!!
        What it takes is the TRUTH, a brave ATTITUDE, and VOICE.   Hang in there.

        Jodie

        --- In freeamericanow@yahoogroups.com, "union_faruque" <union_faruque@...> wrote

        Thursday, January 08, 2009

        Final Statement and Not Final Solution

        These maps UN Partition Plan (1947), The genuine offer of Ehud Barak at Camp David in the year 2000 and Israel Today (within boundaries and cease-fire lines) are demonstrating expansion continuum of Israel and gradual disappearance of Palestine. They are consistent with Israeli MANIFEST DESTINY.

        Hamas was created by Israel and now it is backfiring! Therefore it is not a Muslim problem. Most importantly Hamas is a lawfully elected sovereign government and NOT a terrorist organisation.

        How Israel tricked Hamas before launching Gaza strikes, How do the Zionists tricked the world? and Not Rockets – Zionism Is the Reason! are a few more evidence to prove the fact that:

        1. Israel can afford to attack and massacre stick and stone throwing Palestinians in the longest running concentration camp known to mankind with a stamp of infinity and

        2. "therroristh khamas" (sic) rockets are propaganda tools only to justify Israeli war crime and genocide as well as for the upcoming election campaign. I say so because, over the last eight years "therroristh khamas rocket" killed 16 Israelis and Israeli bombs and bullets killed 80 000 Palestinians only beside other losses and casualties!

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 12 8:11 AM

          Idiot News readers, columnists and shock jocks of Australia and USA should be reading these articles first before dancing with Zio-Nazis.  I feel sorry for them.

          1. Rocket count is rubbery, and so is the goal

          2. Solution needs true leadership

          3. `We are all Palestinians'

          4. Bin Laden's ex-driver set free (One must wonder which court of law, judge or jury found Osama bin Laden guilty of anything, let alone terrorism?! How the hell Israeli and American terrorism is going unnoticed to News readers, columnists and shock jocks of Australia and USA ?).

          --- In freeamericanow@yahoogroups.com, "austro_bangla" <austro_bangla@...> wrote:
          Re: False and inaccurate reporting by ABC radio and television stations

          Australian Zionist Machine

          Mr. Faruque Ahmed rang 2GB's Mark Kennedy at 12.30 am (Monday, January 12, 2009) for a discussion and his producer promised him to call back. Prior to his phone call Faruque emailed items below for a fair and informed debate. It is 2.30 am now. Hope 2GB will call Mr. Faruque Ahmed tonight.

          In the men time Mark was making remarks like, "over there, in the Middle East they hate Christianity. That's why they don't call Red Cross. They say Red Crescent. … "  Kennedy was swimming in the hate game and he failed to find out and broadcast the fact that the Red Cross is known as Red Star in Israel ! Is it because Israelis hate Christianity Mark?

          Nice cabbie,

          Muslim and Arab bashing is the most popular sport in the town. For an example people like Bat Yeor, Melanie Phillips, Prof. Raphael Israeli and many more Zionists/"Jews/Israelis are borrowing entire chapters and verses from Adolph Hitler's Mein Kampf against Arabs and Muslims and then they express their astonishment in German Poll Support Nazi Rule! A commotion like Greek Historian sentenced for 'Holocaust' denial does not attract the fundamental question of free speech like this question too!

          Salman Rushdie, Ershad Manji, Ayaan Hirshi Ali, and Norma Khouri are aided and abetted by the Zionists! All of them are proven frauds! Their claims are based on false and fabricated stories. Yet, based on these fraud stars and falsified innuendos millions of anti-Muslim articles have been written, movies and documentaries were made all over the world.

          Have you ever ask for any retraction from the Zionist Camp? Shame on you for your vile and totally immoral attack against Mr. Faruque Ahmed. Remember, Faruque is an achiever unlike intellectually defunct ideologists!

> [...]

          Yet when a Palestinian who knows:

          1. His/her mother was killed by Israeli bombs.
          2. His/her father was murdered by Israeli bullets.
          3. His/her sister was violated by Israeli rapists.
          4. He/she got no education, job, money, food and water and finally in desperation he/she joins in suicide attack. Would you believe no one try to understand that person. The media in general joins in a jingoism to make fun out of 72 virgins and so on." At that point Mark terminated the call in a rude manner!

          --- In freeamericanow@yahoogroups.com, "Jodie" <jodie_usa2000@...> wrote:

          Re: False and inaccurate reporting by ABC radio and television stations

          I can believe you "smashed the media blockade" !!!  =D>

          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 14 7:21 AM

            Honest Journalist or Nazi Rabbi?

            Faruque Ahmed is not a very big person. On the other hand 2GB is the most popular and expensive radio station in Sydney , Australia .

            Last night a Mike Williams rang 2GB (or 2GB rang him) and introduced himself as an independent journalist from Gaza . He then delivered totally biased and boring blow against Iran and Syria . In fact he was keen to nuke Iran and Syria . He was a smooth talker like many Israeli spin doctors! He then confessed:

            1. He was inside an APC.
            2. APC is Armored Personal Carrier.
            3. APC is reserved for high level Israeli army officials and Journalist (stooge?) like him.
            4. He did not know which part of Gaza he was in!
            5. An APC is totally shielded from the outside world.

            Yet, he delivered a truthful account of Gaza Massacre! We have accepted (?) him as the gospel truth!! Remember, Hitler's holocaust is expanding every day. On the other hand the slow motion and painful Israeli holocaust is shrinking from many peoples' mind.

            By the way Mark howcome we are not hearing from Faruque? Is it because you are blocking him to talk or is he not ringing your station? Have you read 'Why are they killing us and nobody moves?'

            Nice cabbie,

            "The "Zionist media blockade" must be back on again, Faruque! You'll have to smash it one more time!" answered in "Brave Mark Kennedy" below. By the way, could you kindly remove ignorance, arrogance, emotion and other childish tricks and techniques during a discussion?

            --- In Sydney_TaxiCorruption@yahoogroups.com, "nicecabbie" <semisweetferret@...> wrote:

            Re: Faruque's Nazi Methods.

            I don't dance with Nazis of any sort, whether they be right-wing Zionists or demented Jew-haters who believe that 'politics' consists of spreading racist stereotypes about Jews.

            --- In Sydney_TaxiCorruption@yahoogroups.com, "union_faruque" <union_faruque@...> wrote:

            Where is the Justice?

            These maps UN Partition Plan (1947), The genuine offer of Ehud Barak at Camp David in the year 2000 and Israel Today (within boundaries and cease-fire lines) are demonstrating expansion continuum of Israel and gradual disappearance of Palestine. They are consistent with Israeli MANIFEST DESTINY and substantiated by Zionism Is Incompatible With Any Society. These crazy plans and believes are entrenched in crazier believes like Ugly Judaism Is Incompatible With Any Religion. Most of the people are very scared to talk about them. However, I have compiled them together to answer Denial Pipes unsubstantiated and blatant anti-Muslim and anti-Muslim propaganda slightly mentioned in Islam is Incompatible with Democracy, Silencing the Truth to T-Shirt and The Truth and Reality at the Sydney APEC Rally.

            We also proven here

            1. Hamas was created by Israel .

            2. Hamas is a lawfully elected sovereign government and NOT a terrorist organisation.

            3. Many media reports including The Australian and Sydney Morning Herald below have been reporting the fact that so called "therroristh khamas rockets"(sic) are not the reason behind the recent Israeli massacre continuum in the occupied Palestine.

            4. Yet most media outlets in this country are reading and broadcasting Israeli propaganda materials as news and commentary! It is offensive, immoral and illegal.

            5. Most importantly, it is not a war. In fact it is a massacre. Israel has been carrying out these crimes as no one got the guts to protest against them. Surprisingly, most of the time people condemn the victims!

            6. For some reason ridiculing Muslims and Arabs is the most spectacular sport in the town as Dr. Keith Suter was doing last night. Luckily, he changed his stand about 72 virgins. May be he found some light or even an email!

            --- In freeamericanow@yahoogroups.com, "mmalamgir80" <mmalamgir80@...> wrote:

            Re: False and inaccurate reporting by ABC radio and television stations

            Brave Mark Kennedy

            Last night Dr. Keith Suter was talking to Brian Wilshire and they made some joke about 72 virgins. 15 minutes later he changed his tune and said, "…. According to Quran it says, 72 raisins (sultanas) and it does not make any sense why some one would commit suicide for something you can buy from your supermarket"! Therefore Faruque was right! The 72 virgin myth was carefully created and nurtured by the Zionists to demonise Muslims.

            Last night also Mark read out the following two items. He also asked Faruque to call him but we have not heard from him. Do we know why? Mark appears to be a brave fellow as many broadcasters would be scared to red out what like him!

            "Many politicians and media personalities of Australia , USA and UK would sell their mother for Israel ! I think it is a sickness. Generally speaking, they condemn Nazism while they embrace Zionism. They know the Zionism is older and worse than Nazism. They cry for sixty year old "European sickness" as holocaust while they are aiding and abetting Israeli holocaust in Palestine without any compunction whatsoever!" and