When introducing a new topic, please start a new thread. Thanks.dermestid
I have red book and online info about the grades. Also I found a lincoln memorial coin 2012 with what looks like black ink dots. The dots goes from underneathcarolyn_gbbs
Good photographs of each coin should allow prospective bidders/buyers to determine their approximate grade. Try to buy a copy of the ANA grading standards (Idermestid
The Error Coin Information Exchange is a member of the Error-Variety Education Consortium. Sister sites include the Error-Variety Ready Reference (www.error-ref.com), MAD Die Clashes (www.maddieclashes.com), Trail Dies (www.traildies.com), and Cuds On Coins (under construction).
- Coins and Currency
- Jun 24, 2001
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.