Re: Collector's clearinghouse discusion Oc...

  • mdia1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2005
      I thought it was a nice change of pace.  It's also nice when Ken Potter and I can agree on something.  We actually agree more often that we disagree.

      In a message dated 10/4/05 5:34:06 P.M. Central Daylight Time, smodie@... writes:
      You guys should do that sort of thing more often.Very informative
      and interesting to here several points of view.Kind of like taking a
      page from this website.      Mike C.