Re: slabbing

    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 3, 2005
      Slabbing wouldn't do me much good. Most of my coins are
      those "obscure, subtle, novel, complex, and compound" errors that
      grading services are not well-equipped to deal with. I can see
      slabbing some errors like Sac/SBA or SBA/Sac transitional errors, where
      fakery could be a problem.

      I've been slowly selling off my redundant and lower-quality specimens,
      as well as ones I've finished researching or otherwise lost interest
      in. I intend to continue to do so until my collection is down to an
      essential core. That way my heirs won't have so much to worry about.
      Also, by selling off some coins I can afford to buy new ones!