fred weinberg

  • Rob Risi
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2005
      DO WE ALL AGREE IF EBAY MADE A MISTAKE ON FRED AND MARAFE3 FOR THEIR SUSPENSIONS, THAT EBAY SHOULD DO SOMETHING FOR THEM....I MEAN ALL THEIR BIDS ARE CANCELLED ON THEIR AUCTIONS AND SO ON, THAT EBAY SHOULD PAY THEM BACK FOR SOMETHING...THIS SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME ABOUT A YEAR AGO AND IT TAKES 2-3 DAYS OR SO TO GET ALL SETTLED BACK WITH EBAY...
      ANYBODY AGREE WITH ME IF THIS WAS INDEED AN "ACCIDENT" ON EBAY'S PART??
      ROB

      Yahoo! for Good