Fred Weinberg FYI

  • Rich Schemmer
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2005
      Just spoke to Fred

      For Unknown reason he & Marafe were suspended?? No one ever
      contacted him re: any complaint??
      Bills are all paid!! He'l be contacting ebay to resolve the problem,
      I told him to ask for an apology (Fat chance).
      totally unwarranted suspension! Doesn't the accused have any chance
      for explainations??
      He'll post a more detailed report tomorrow.
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 2, 2005
        That's a shock. I hope he gets it straightened out.

        --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, "Rich Schemmer"
        <RichErrors@a...> wrote:
        > Just spoke to Fred
        >
        > For Unknown reason he & Marafe were suspended?? No one ever
        > contacted him re: any complaint??
        > Bills are all paid!! He'l be contacting ebay to resolve the
        problem,
        > I told him to ask for an apology (Fat chance).
        > totally unwarranted suspension! Doesn't the accused have any
        chance
        > for explainations??
        > He'll post a more detailed report tomorrow.
      • Rafael Delgado
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 2, 2005
          It could be an external hacker tampering with their
          accounts. Spyware and spoof mail are getting to be a
          nuisance these days.

          Rafael

          http://mail.yahoo.com