Re: [Error Coin Information Exchange] Cents on dime planchets

  • TheOcean1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2005
      Sean

       Thank you so much! We do indeed have a copy of the Cohen collection, and must wear adult diapers just to look at it.

       If this group will continue to offer suggestions, our first edition will be much more complete. Still, it's the additions that first edition should draw that will make the second edition the one to have.

      Bill