RE: [Error Coin Information Exchange] Preservation and cleaning

  • Kevin L. Stewart
    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 3 7:25 PM
      Rafael,

      Detergents like Windex will only work on organic material. If the
      compacted dirt is stone, sand, metal, etc they won't do a thing. If
      the ultrasonics won't vibrate them out you'll probably have to live
      with them as you'll probably do more damage to the coin than the grit.

      Kevin

      http://mail.yahoo.com