Re: ANA Report - San Francisco # 2

  • byersnc
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 2 11:41 AM
      Hi Lindy. We found it in one of the safes, it will be scanned and I
      will try to squeeze it in issue 13 of Mint Error News Magazine.

      Mike Byers
      Publisher and Editor
      Mint Error News Magazine
      http://minterrornews.com

    • Rafael Delgado
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 3 5:26 PM
        Very interesting report. Thanks Fred.

        Just would like to add that in Puerto Rico errors are not
        very well known or understood yet. We are expanding our
        collections on very difficult times.
        Rafael

        http://mail.yahoo.com