2004 penny

  • buyer4jans
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 27, 2005
      Hello all,
      I put 2 pics in default album.... I have more pics if needed . Do
      you think this is another squeeze job? I found this in a bank roll of
      circulated pennies. Thanks Jan
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 27, 2005
        Just as you say, another squeeze job.

        --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, "buyer4jans"
        <maedinky@e...> wrote:
        > Hello all,
        > I put 2 pics in default album.... I have more pics if needed . Do
        > you think this is another squeeze job? I found this in a bank roll of
        > circulated pennies. Thanks Jan
      • Kevin L. Stewart
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 28, 2005
          The pics aren't in the photo album any more. Could I make a
          suggestion? For educational purposes, for the rest of us, could we
          leave the pics up a couple days for people to get a chance to look at
          the photo while reading the posts?

          Kevin

          --- Mike Diamond <mdia1@...> wrote:

          > Just as you say, another squeeze job.
          >
          > --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, "buyer4jans"
          > <maedinky@e...> wrote:
          > > Hello all,
          > > I put 2 pics in default album.... I have more pics if needed . Do
          > > you think this is another squeeze job? I found this in a bank roll
          > of
          > > circulated pennies. Thanks Jan

          http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
        • Janice Scott
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 31, 2005
            OK, SORRY, I'VE PUT THEM BACK UP FOR A COUPLE DAYS.

            --- Mike Diamond <mdia1@...> wrote:

            > Just as you say, another squeeze job.
            >
            > --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, "buyer4jans"
            > <maedinky@e...> wrote:
            > > Hello all,
            > >  I put 2 pics in default album.... I have more pics if needed . Do
            > > you think this is another squeeze job? I found this in a bank roll
            > of
            > > circulated pennies. Thanks Jan

            http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

          • Norm Higgs
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 1, 2005
              The most obvious tip-off is that one side will usually be flattened. The
              next obvious thing to look at is the 'second' image - if its clear and
              incuse - that usually means it came from another coin, not a second die
              stike. Often the coins shape is distorted as well.