Re: Whats a cent stock 10c weigh?

    Message 1 of 5 , May 5, 2005
      That's partly my mistake. There is indeed a "GO" button next to the
      search box. However, when I click on that, it brings up a page
      with "previous/next". I click on "next" to get the full search. One
      or two clicks will do it.

      --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, "Kevin L. Stewart"
      <Grimaldon@y...> wrote:
      > That sounds like a different interface that what I'm seeing. On the
      main page
      > or on the messages page there is a search field. I fill in the
      keywords and
      > click GO. There are no "next" clicks for me.
      >
      > Kevin
    • Kevin L. Stewart
      Message 2 of 5 , May 5, 2005
        Ah. We are using the same. By clicking on the next you are forcing it to
        re-issue the query and that makes it get more results. The net effect is the
        same as me clicking go again until it works. Hopefully they'll get their
        servers sorted out soon.

        Kevin

        --- Mike Diamond <mdia1@...> wrote:
        > That's partly my mistake. There is indeed a "GO" button next to the
        > search box. However, when I click on that, it brings up a page
        > with "previous/next". I click on "next" to get the full search. One
        > or two clicks will do it.

        Yahoo! Mail