Cherrypickers 4th Edition Volume 2

  • wood5g
    Message 1 of 3 , May 5, 2005
      Has anyone heard when this edition is supposed to be released? I
      don't want to bug JT if he is busy working on it. Mike
      Message 2 of 3 , May 5, 2005
        I don't know. I paid for my copy in March of 2004, I think. Or maybe
        it was the year before. It's hard to remember that far back. I hope
        it comes this year.

        By the way, the article on ejection impact doubling will be delayed,
        because Errorscope is on indefinite pause mode. The CONECA board is
        working to correct the situation.

        --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, "wood5g"
        Message 3 of 3 , May 5, 2005
          Well I suppose he is hard at work on it, Just didn't want to be
          forgotten. I've been holding those 'impact' coins so I can show them
          along side the article. I had two auctions on them, one was good ,one
          went flat. It seems to me some bidders may think they could be some
          homemade job as strange as they
          look.

          --
          - In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, "Mike Diamond"