Re: [Error Coin Information Exchange] Re: Whats a cent stock 10c weigh?

  • Kevin L. Stewart
    Message 1 of 5 , May 5, 2005
      That sounds like a different interface that what I'm seeing. On the main page
      or on the messages page there is a search field. I fill in the keywords and
      click GO. There are no "next" clicks for me.

      Kevin

      --- Mike Diamond <mdia1@...> wrote:
      > Okay. That's how it works for me, too. I click on SEARCH after
      > entering the keyword(s), and then click "next" two times. Goofy, but
      > not too onerous.

      Yahoo! Mail
      Message 2 of 5 , May 5, 2005
        That's partly my mistake. There is indeed a "GO" button next to the
        search box. However, when I click on that, it brings up a page
        with "previous/next". I click on "next" to get the full search. One
        or two clicks will do it.

        --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, "Kevin L. Stewart"
        <Grimaldon@y...> wrote:
        > That sounds like a different interface that what I'm seeing. On the
        main page
        > or on the messages page there is a search field. I fill in the
        keywords and
        > click GO. There are no "next" clicks for me.
        >
        > Kevin
      • Kevin L. Stewart
        Message 3 of 5 , May 5, 2005
          Ah. We are using the same. By clicking on the next you are forcing it to
          re-issue the query and that makes it get more results. The net effect is the
          same as me clicking go again until it works. Hopefully they'll get their
          servers sorted out soon.

          Kevin

          --- Mike Diamond <mdia1@...> wrote:
          > That's partly my mistake. There is indeed a "GO" button next to the
          > search box. However, when I click on that, it brings up a page
          > with "previous/next". I click on "next" to get the full search. One
          > or two clicks will do it.

          Yahoo! Mail