Re: Whats a cent stock 10c weigh?

    Message 1 of 5 , May 5, 2005
      Okay. That's how it works for me, too. I click on SEARCH after
      entering the keyword(s), and then click "next" two times. Goofy, but
      not too onerous.

      --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, "Kevin L. Stewart"
      <Grimaldon@y...> wrote:
      > Mike,
      >
      > I just tried the search and it works for me.... sorta. It's a bit
      wonky. The
      > first time I searched for "cent stock" I got no results. The second
      time I got
      > only the current thread. The last time I got a full archive search.
      I rather
      > suspect that Yahoo is having trouble getting enough servers running
      since I've
      > had issues with my mail too. The search seems to work if people are
      willing to
      > try a couple times.
      >
      > Kevin
    • Kevin L. Stewart
      Message 2 of 5 , May 5, 2005
        That sounds like a different interface that what I'm seeing. On the main page
        or on the messages page there is a search field. I fill in the keywords and
        click GO. There are no "next" clicks for me.

        Kevin

        --- Mike Diamond <mdia1@...> wrote:
        > Okay. That's how it works for me, too. I click on SEARCH after
        > entering the keyword(s), and then click "next" two times. Goofy, but
        > not too onerous.

        Yahoo! Mail
        Message 3 of 5 , May 5, 2005
          That's partly my mistake. There is indeed a "GO" button next to the
          search box. However, when I click on that, it brings up a page
          with "previous/next". I click on "next" to get the full search. One
          or two clicks will do it.

          <Grimaldon@y...> wrote:
          > That sounds like a different interface that what I'm seeing. On the
          main page
          > or on the messages page there is a search field. I fill in the
          keywords and
          > click GO. There are no "next" clicks for me.
          >
          > Kevin
        • Kevin L. Stewart
          Message 4 of 5 , May 5, 2005
            Ah. We are using the same. By clicking on the next you are forcing it to
            re-issue the query and that makes it get more results. The net effect is the
            same as me clicking go again until it works. Hopefully they'll get their
            servers sorted out soon.

            Kevin

            --- Mike Diamond <mdia1@...> wrote:
            > That's partly my mistake. There is indeed a "GO" button next to the
            > search box. However, when I click on that, it brings up a page
            > with "previous/next". I click on "next" to get the full search. One
            > or two clicks will do it.

            Yahoo! Mail