Re: [Error Coin Information Exchange] Re: Whats a cent stock 10c weigh?

  • Kevin L. Stewart
    Message 1 of 5 , May 5, 2005
      Mike,

      I just tried the search and it works for me.... sorta. It's a bit wonky. The
      first time I searched for "cent stock" I got no results. The second time I got
      only the current thread. The last time I got a full archive search. I rather
      suspect that Yahoo is having trouble getting enough servers running since I've
      had issues with my mail too. The search seems to work if people are willing to
      try a couple times.

      Kevin

      http://mail.yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 5 , May 5, 2005
        Okay. That's how it works for me, too. I click on SEARCH after
        entering the keyword(s), and then click "next" two times. Goofy, but
        not too onerous.

        --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, "Kevin L. Stewart"
        <Grimaldon@y...> wrote:
        > Mike,
        >
        > I just tried the search and it works for me.... sorta. It's a bit
        wonky. The
        > first time I searched for "cent stock" I got no results. The second
        time I got
        > only the current thread. The last time I got a full archive search.
        I rather
        > suspect that Yahoo is having trouble getting enough servers running
        since I've
        > had issues with my mail too. The search seems to work if people are
        willing to
        > try a couple times.
        >
        > Kevin
      • Kevin L. Stewart
        Message 3 of 5 , May 5, 2005
          That sounds like a different interface that what I'm seeing. On the main page
          or on the messages page there is a search field. I fill in the keywords and
          click GO. There are no "next" clicks for me.

          Kevin

          --- Mike Diamond <mdia1@...> wrote:
          > Okay. That's how it works for me, too. I click on SEARCH after
          > entering the keyword(s), and then click "next" two times. Goofy, but
          > not too onerous.

          Yahoo! Mail
          Message 4 of 5 , May 5, 2005
            That's partly my mistake. There is indeed a "GO" button next to the
            search box. However, when I click on that, it brings up a page
            with "previous/next". I click on "next" to get the full search. One
            or two clicks will do it.

            <Grimaldon@y...> wrote:
            > That sounds like a different interface that what I'm seeing. On the
            main page
            > or on the messages page there is a search field. I fill in the
            keywords and
            > click GO. There are no "next" clicks for me.
            >
            > Kevin
          • Kevin L. Stewart
            Message 5 of 5 , May 5, 2005
              Ah. We are using the same. By clicking on the next you are forcing it to
              re-issue the query and that makes it get more results. The net effect is the
              same as me clicking go again until it works. Hopefully they'll get their
              servers sorted out soon.

              Kevin

              --- Mike Diamond <mdia1@...> wrote:
              > That's partly my mistake. There is indeed a "GO" button next to the
              > search box. However, when I click on that, it brings up a page
              > with "previous/next". I click on "next" to get the full search. One
              > or two clicks will do it.

              Yahoo! Mail