hello

  • brian duchesne
    Message 1 of 7 , May 4, 2005
      today I was working with a bulk bag from michigan 2004, and we find like 42 out of center. how much could they$.
      also  a friend of my catch a missing clad on the rev. of alabama 2003 from a bulk bag also.

      Do You Yahoo!?
      Visíta Yahoo! Noticias.
    • castillosin
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 16, 2006
        I´m castillosin from spain. I´m new here and my english is very
        very ...spanglish :-)

        I Add a photo of a error in 1 euro Spain What error is this?
        look the stars

        I add the photos in photos galery
      • castillosin
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 16, 2006
          --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, "castillosin"

          [URL=http://img385.imageshack.us/my.php?image=rscn3426fp3.jpg][IMG]
          http://img385.imageshack.us/img385/8618/rscn3426fp3.th.jpg%5b/IMG][/URL]

          [URL=http://img385.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dscn3428sf7.jpg][IMG]
          http://img385.imageshack.us/img385/372/dscn3428sf7.th.jpg%5b/IMG][/URL]
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 16, 2006
            This appears to be the same die variety posted by Ben. It is a
            doubled die. It is caused by movement of the working hub or the
            working die between the first and second hubbing.

            <sricarte001@...> wrote:

            > I´m castillosin from spain. I´m new here and my english is very
            > very ...spanglish :-)
            >
            > I Add a photo of a error in 1 euro Spain What error is this?
            > look the stars
            >
            > I add the photos in photos galery

          • Rafael
            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 1, 2012
              this is crazy check this out http://www.danews.net/biz/?news=8135385
            • innff@aol.com
              Message 6 of 7 , Jun 1, 2012
                Another stupid spam. When is Yahoo going to fix this problem?

                In a message dated 6/1/2012 5:07:27 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, my_errors@... writes:

                this is crazy check this out http://www.danews.net/biz/?news=8135385

              • Howard Spindel
                Message 7 of 7 , Jun 1, 2012
                  It's not Yahoo's problem.  Legitimate list members who get infected with viruses that harvest their contacts list are the source of these messages.  Yahoo has no way to know that a legitimate list member has acquired a virus.

                  On message lists that I moderate, I place infected members on moderated status temporarily until they can get their virus cleaned out.