Errorscope reportedly being sent to printer today

    Message 1 of 1 , May 2 6:39 AM
      I'm keeping my fingers crossed, but the long Errorscope drought may be
      over. I have been informed that the Jan/Feb 2005 issue is being sent
      to the printers today.

      This will be good news to those members who's hope has been fading at
      ever seeing another issue.

      Everyone who is a subscriber will receive all the issues they have paid
      for -- no matter how long it takes.