Re: weird error 1996 D dime

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 27, 2005
      I strongly suspect that it is a fake. Twenty strikes is nearly unheard
      of, and the presence of an incuse "GOD" and "TRUST" along with hair
      impressions on the reverse is a definite warning sign. However, we
      will await your image before passing final judgment.

      --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, "stylesdude2"