Re: John Muir Quarter

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 20 1:56 PM
      I vaguely recall seeing mention of such errors on eBay, but haven't
      paid close attention. It seems that, these days, any minor die defect
      is christened with some silly name in order to make a quick buck. I've
      stopped paying attention as a result.

      --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, "Tom Bunch"