Re: Lindy's one-sided multi-strike

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 20, 2005
      I've been lucky enough to find half-a-dozen over the years at an
      affordable price. I passed up a few others because the price was too
      high.

      I don't have a 1969-D one-sided double strike. I have a nickel I
      initially THOUGHT was a one-sided double strike, but it turned out to
      be an off-center invisible strike.

      Perhaps you're thinking of the 1983-D nickel with a very weak second
      stike that features a major misalignment and major rotation.