Re: Nice quarter horizontal misalignment

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 30, 2005
      Norm is absolutely correct. A horizontal misalignment occurs when a
      die shifts along the horizontal plane, a plane parallel to both die
      faces. A vertical misalignment occurs when a die deviates from the
      vertical axis, which passes through the center of the die.

      --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, "Norm Higgs"