Subject: New look

  • Marc
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26 9:16 AM
      I too am disappointed with the new look. It would have been nice if
      they could have upgraded some basic features rather that just change
      the wallpaper.
      (1) Let all members have the option to 'full size' a posted photo for
      their examination, rather that just the poster and moderator.
      (2) Allow for an edit function by the poster of a message after it has
      been posted to allow for corrections in grammer or spelling.
      (3) Allow for more space in the photo library to post additional pix
      rather that have us delete and lose our references to make room for
      others. That's like burning books in a library to make room for more.
      (4) As Mike said, an expansion of the search function should have been
      simple to update, and sould have been Yahoo-easy to expand.
      (5) I don't know about others, but I now have to click on 'previous'
      to get the next message and 'next' to get the previous message.

      I don't like change anyway. Unless, of cause, it's States Quarters,
      The new nickels, or anticipated new 2009 Lincoln cents. For these,
      I'll take a pocket full of change anyday...Marc