New look

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26, 2005
      I'm not sure I like the new look. Too "busy". The changes are merely
      cosmetic. The search facility still covers only a little over 100
      messages at a time. There's no full archive search. So it's almost
      impossible to do a comprehensive search on a topic when you're dealing
      with thousands of posts over several years.

      And I have no idea how we jumped from 204 members to 238 members!