Re: 1950-D LINCOLN CENT

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2005
      It's most likely a small die chip. These are quite common around the
      date in Lincoln cents from this time period.

      The picture is a bit blurred, so it could also be a small lamination
      peel that's lifting up, or it could just be post-strike damage.

      --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, "buyer4jans"
      <maedinky@e...> wrote:

      > HELLO EVERYONE,
      > I WAS JUST WONDERING WHAT WOULD CAUSE THIS?
      >
      > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3950227843&rd=1
      >
      > THANKS, JAN
    • buyer4jans
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 2, 2005