1950-D LINCOLN CENT

  • buyer4jans
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2005
      HELLO EVERYONE,
      I WAS JUST WONDERING WHAT WOULD CAUSE THIS?

      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3950227843&rd=1

      THANKS, JAN
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 2, 2005
        It's most likely a small die chip. These are quite common around the
        date in Lincoln cents from this time period.

        The picture is a bit blurred, so it could also be a small lamination
        peel that's lifting up, or it could just be post-strike damage.

        --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, "buyer4jans"
        <maedinky@e...> wrote:

        > HELLO EVERYONE,
        > I WAS JUST WONDERING WHAT WOULD CAUSE THIS?
        >
        > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3950227843&rd=1
        >
        > THANKS, JAN
      • buyer4jans
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 2, 2005